No Products in the Cart
Face masks shield us from infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and they also help prevent the spread of these diseases. To make sure you get the maximum benefit from your cloth mask, take a look at our tips here for putting your mask on the right way.
1. Before putting on your fabric mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. If you can't do this, rub your hands together thoroughly with hand sanitiser.
2. Hold your mask by the elastic ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
3. Pull your mask - from the outside of the mask - over your nose and then fit it to the bridge of your nose.
4. If you're wearing glasses, place your glasses over the mask on your cheek bones. (See our story here on how to stop your glasses from fogging up)
5. Pull the bottom of the mask - from the outside of the mask - over your mouth and chin.
6. Make sure your mask is fitting as snugly as possible.
7. Once your mask is in the right position, don’t touch it any more.